RNM CONSTRUCTION was the worst experience of my life.They will tell you anything to get the work on your house.

They damaged the flashing on my house, and put new vents on that where in worse shape then the old ones. They fixed the vents only because I had pictures of them being damaged in the box before instalation. The flashing that was damaged I was told that it was like that. My house is 16 years old and they where the first ones on my roof without me.

My house was not built that way. They slammed nails though the flashing with a nail gun that beat it up bad. I did not have pictures of it before they started so that is how it was. They used the wrong kind of chalk on the roof to.

I left a negative review on the Better Business Bureau site that was all true.

Then I got called a liar, an ahole, and a shallow person that has no life.He has no idea how to treat his customers, and I would definitely suggest you get your work done by another contractor.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). stevemedsker is overall dissatisfied with Rnm Construction Of Indiana and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rnm Construction Of Indiana.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Rnm Construction Of Indiana to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rnm Construction Of Indiana?

Comments