Chesapeake, Virginia

RNM CONSTRUCTION was the worst experience of my life.They will tell you anything to get the work on your house.

They damaged the flashing on my house, and put new vents on that where in worse shape then the old ones. They fixed the vents only because I had pictures of them being damaged in the box before instalation. The flashing that was damaged I was told that it was like that. My house is 16 years old and they where the first ones on my roof without me.

My house was not built that way. They slammed nails though the flashing with a nail gun that beat it up bad. I did not have pictures of it before they started so that is how it was. They used the wrong kind of chalk on the roof to.

I left a negative review on the Better Business Bureau site that was all true.

Then I got called a liar, an ahole, and a shallow person that has no life.He has no idea how to treat his customers, and I would definitely suggest you get your work done by another contractor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rnm Construction Of Indiana?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Js Construction - J&S Construction is a fraud Js Construction "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home Lockridge Homes "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more